Saturday, February 28, 2009

Nothing but photos

An epiphany. I have discovered that my generation primarily uses internet social networking tools (like blogspot) as delivery mechanisms to force strangers to look at pictures of their kids. Rather than deny this, today I'll just post maximum pictures with minimum editorial content. We all know why you came here and it wasn't to hear me ramble on about this week's episode of Lost (although I do have questions).

One aside,however, while I'm on a social networking rant. Exactly what the heck is twitter and why does anyone care. I don't get it. Really I don't. Compared to twitter, even facebook makes perfect sense to me.

Back to our regular scheduled programming...

Photos are linked below. Learning the type on the computer. Sledding last weekend. Volksmarching today. Lost teeth (3 of them). Click on toothless Maddie to view the slideshow.


2 comments:

domandkat said...

So just who are these strangers that you force to look at photos of your kids?

Anyway, the photos are excellent and the snowballs look V. tasty! Thanks!!

Haven't ever gotten into Lost, but we just finished watching the first season of Heroes. And goodness knows what Twitter is - I just heard of it this past week. Facebook is fun since I can see a bit into my nephews' world.

Dom's in the UK as we speak...

Love you all :-)

Beth said...

Oh, come on! You know you want to join FB. Everyone's doing it! P would be amused and appalled by the people I'm "friends" with now via FB. I don't remember about half of them. Twitter? Yeah. I don't really get it either.

I'd just come to harass you for more news, so I'm very glad to see photos and a whole long post with pics AND commentary. Keep up the good work!