Thursday, June 2, 2011

Last Ever Germany Photos

Frau Ford and the Fordlets leave in 3 days so my desire to blog is limited. I'm making an exception to post the last round of medium format film that came back from the developer today.

Some of these look good. Some don't. Unfortunately, I'm hampered in my ability to edit them on the hotel laptop since the display is too poor to tell the difference. I'll try to clean them up in a week or two when I can get onto a better computer.

Click here for slideshow.

Words fail so I'll end our adventure here. Thank you for virtually joining this wonderful part of our lives here in Deutschland..

2 comments:

Up North Gradma J said...

Thanks for posting. Safe Tripdemophin

Kate Kelly said...

Honored to be featured...I remember you and that very cool camera you brought to Heidelberg --good to see the results...may sound weird but i will miss you being in Germany...but glad to have you back home