Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Birthday

Malissa rightly shames me for failing to mention Piper's birthday. I thank her for yet another year of being married to me. It wasn't my place to tell her that she could have done better... I am, however, continually grateful that she didn't.

Today I leave work early to buy an ATX power supply before the stores close. I dutifully connected the kids computer up to a 110V/60Hz transformer last night before turning it on. Somehow, it blew up anyway. I chalk another casualty up to the German power grid.

Tess got roller blades for her birthday and has already learned to use them. Micah has spent the last 3 days watching Tess and complaining that he doesn't have a bicycle. Piper has spent the last 3 days listening to Micah and smiling because she knows what he does not.

Merry Christmas.

4 comments:

domandkat said...

Anyone have a snail mail address they'd like to email their friends over there?????

Beth said...

Yea for Moms and Dads who know! Merry Christmas, friends!

And Happy Birthday to Piper, too!

Unknown said...

happy birthday, piper!!
hope you all had a wonderful christmas!!

Brad & Stacey said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I am eating a bowl of Lucky Charms as I write this...thanks to you!!! Danke...