Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Vonage Part Zwei

I respond to the teeming throngs who have complained that we didn't provide our Vonage number. You know who you are :-)

It's the same number as our old phone number in Philadelphia. You can call us the same way. No international rates or country codes.

I won't post it here. Piper and I got our first 2am call from a US based telemarketer last night and I don't want to give them any help. (Yes we are on the "do not call registry" but they've never seemed to care.)

Speaking of telemarketers, I'm weeding through our voice mails from the past 4 months. We missed an awful lot of calls in September and October from the McCain and Obama campaigns. Kind of ironic that I didn't get to hear them until the day of the inauguration.

1 comment:

Turtle Center said...

The Do Not Call registry has worked very successfully for us. Nonprofits and politicians are exempt, although there is a do not call list for politicians to use (if they want). We are on it as well, and our telemarketing calls are very few and far between.