Sunday, June 7, 2009

Friends

As Andy noted, I joined Facebook.
I looked at my first Facebook transaction.
It told me, "Beth wrote on Piper's wall. Piper wrote on Beth's wall. Piper and Beth are friends."
It gives something of a preschool clarity to our relationship (Billy shared his graham crackers with me. I shared my goldfish with Billy). Actually, Beth and I have been friends since we used to climb into her tree house and pretend that we, along with James Harriot, were country vets. But it's nice to have Facebook codify things.

Oh, and I am recently married, according to Facebook. I guess checking the relationship status box made it official.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Well, it was something of a shock to see on my "wall" that my aunt had recently gotten married to my uncle with whom she has four children and multiple grandchildren. And they say technology drives people apart!

Yes. Piper and Beth are friends. :)