Friday, February 26, 2010

Prague

Informed sources have reminded me that 5fordhams visited the city of Prague 2 weeks ago and still haven't posted photos. While I won't say who those sources are (sorry mom), I'll acknowledge that the 2 week delay is nearly glacial.

Allow me to redeem myself now while Piper is driving the kids off to a sleepover.

Missing from the slideshow below are photos of our hotel. Piper scored a coup by booking us into a hotel with its own indoor water park. She reminded the kids before each days trek down thousand year old streets that anybody who whined or complained wouldn't visit the water slides that evening.

There was no whining or complaining.

Click on Micah's mud puddle to see the slideshow...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful shots! of beautiful children, in a beautiful city... Worth waiting for, but I will admit I did look daily for these to appear. I am glad Huckle didn't miss the trip, did he enjoy the water park also?

It did look cold... but everyone was bundled up...

Thanks for keeping us up to date with activities...