Friday, July 31, 2009

Why did they go and do that...

Piper and the kids returned to Germany this morning. They landed happy and chipper after 16 hours of flying (plus another 6 hours in airports before and in-between flights).

I returned to work after picking them up. Called a few times this afternoon and they weren't home. I was relieved and impressed that they were all up, out and getting acclimated to the local time.

Turns out, I spoke to soon. The whole crew took a five hour nap and turned off the phone. They're waking up just in time for me to come home.

Life will be interesting for me tonight.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Hello dearest Andy - We kept them up late and then gave them a late night sugar rush on Micah's birthday cupcakes. Hope that helped. Autie

domandkat said...

Oh Andy dear Andy. I'll pray for you!