Friday, July 3, 2009

29B

5fordhams left the Republic of Duetschland yesterday for their first visit back to the US in 9 months. Our 22 hour trip home was remarkably tame despite the presence of 3 sleep deprived children. I was incredibly proud of them. We're now in California adjusting to a 9 hour time difference.

For those of you who expressed horror at my earlier post, have no fear. No Benadryl tablets were harmed during our trip. I did get a little cocky near the end of the first flight and let Maddie have a glass of Sprite. This error in judgment was immediately apparent when her sugar rush plastered her to the ceiling of the plane (in a cheerful, let's sing another song, kind of way).

A note to the lady in seat 29B: I'm sorry that you were unhappy that Micah bumped your seat while he played with his trucks. I'm not sure, however, that you realize the truly manxome nature of your 4 year old foe. If I see you on the return trip, I shall let loose the dogs of war.

1 comment:

Jodilynn said...

Anyone who can use the word "manxome" (and correctly at that) is my new hero. Although you were always pretty high up there!