Friday, October 30, 2009

Andy's Trip to Vienna So Far

Micah, don't swing that. Micah, don't poke your sister with that. Micah, stop saying that. Micah, don't stand there. Micah, don't jump in that puddle again. Micah, don't put that in your mouth, you don't know where it's been. Micah, put that down, it's not yours.

Note for posterity. Other things happened during Piper's trip to Vienna. Her trip existed in a parallel reality where we skipped joyously from scenic mountaintop to scenic mountaintop.

Seriously... All is well. Photos to follow on our return.

3 comments:

Brad & Stacey said...

Micah can poke, touch, and jump as much as he wants at our house! :)

Glad you came to visit Vienna!

Beth said...

Oh, boys. :) Though I think I like Piper's trip better.

Alison said...

I've been on that trip. Wait a minute - I"m still on that trip. Why has that trip lasted for 17 years? When will I leave the trip-to-Vienna? (Actually - I love that trip and will be devastated when it's over.)